April 8, 2010

Lush Haul

So this is just a mini Lush haul. These are the things that I got in a gift exchange with a couple of family friends at a party.

I forgot to take a photo of the hand cream as it was in my purse. So this is just a stock photo from the Lush USA website. It was one of the five things in the Happy Traveller gift set, and it came in a little pump bottle rather than this one. I'll have reviews for these items in the future :)

I also received a slice of the 'Demon in the Dark' soap. It smells so minty, but it can get a little overpowering. It seems like it might be good for exfoliation as well because the top part is uneven.


Back for Breakfast is a limited edition product. It contains different oils and has honey in it, so I can imagine it to be extremely moisturizing. It's a shower gel but apparently you can use it for your hair as well. I can't wait to try it!

Rub Rub Rub is a body scrub. I don't really use body scrubs because I use the beeswax layer from my Honey I Washed The Kids soap as an exfoliator. This smells really refreshing though, not too overpowering. Should I also use a soap with this? I'm not really sure. Comment and let me know!


Happy Hippy is a grapefruit scented shower gel. It is also one of those products you can put in your hair as well as on your body. It also smells, so, so good :D
Last but not least, extra Honey I Washed the Kids soap. If you haven't read my review on this soap, look it up on my blog. It smells absolutely amazing and I can't get enough of it. :) This is just a stock up. The package on the left was from this promotion thing. That's why it's so pretty!
Hope you enjoyed this haul! Reviews of these products will be written once I've used them quite a couple of times and have got a good enough idea of what they feel like. Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment